Monday, December 15, 2008

Photos of People Interviewed

The following set of photos show interactions between various people interviewed and described in this paper. It might be interesting to consider each picture and compare for oneself if there are differences in our facial expressions and the way we hold our bodies, depending on the nature of the medium of our original interactions.

Gijs, while in London, pours Vla for me. Vla is a Dutch custard-like dessert which I had no idea existed until Gijs brought some as a gift - merging of cultures? David photographed this picture.



Me, my mother, and my mother's mother at a family wedding.



Janet and I interact at a college party (Senior Cocktails).


Gijs and I give each other a parting hug before he leaves to take the train back to the Netherlands.


I meet David at the airport in New York for our first extended visit with each other.


David and I pose at the top of the Empire State Building.


Gijs, Eva (a real life friend of mine), me, and Jasper pose together at the airport in Amsterdam.


Ami and Jasper pose together in California.


Justin and I pose together at a college birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment